NY Governor signs law providing for extended services for students who turned 21 during the 2019-20 and 2020-21 School years. These students enrolled in an individualized education plan during certain school years may continue to receive educational services until the student completes the services pursuant to the individualized education plan or turns twenty-three years of age, whichever is sooner; provides for the repeal of such provisions upon the expiration thereof.
- RCSD makes plea to parents amid lack of bus drivers
- CDC: Teachers and Students Should Wear Masks
- New Study Reveals Serious Long-Term Complications in Youth-Onset Type 2 Diabetes
- NY law provides additional IEP services due to COVID
- NYC is Promising Expanded Special Education Services After School and on Saturdays